Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Black and white photos


I spent most of today trying to edit this blog and found it so frustrating.Cannot find a decent picture of myself to post on the blog.Went out and bought some black and white photos instead.I am going to hang them on the wall in our bedroom in Spain as a little reminder of our 6 months here in Russia.Mind it is raining so much today I am not sure I want a reminder.


My mom phoned to say she has been offered to go into partnership and set up a new interior design shop in my home town of Stavanger.She has immaculate taste and would design an amazing shop.I will keep you all posted .


Here is my favourite photo from todays shopping trip anyway.It is an image of a submerged town on the Volga river and a typically Russian babuscha washing her clothes.I love it and can just imagin it in a chocolate colour frame

No comments:

Post a Comment