Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Starting a blog

I had thought about starting a blog for quite some time but didn't really know what I would put in it or what the purpose would be.

One thing I was aware however was that I am in a very fortunate position where I can travel the world with my partner and always come across beautiful things.Sometimes at a market or in a shop and sometimes just driving around looking at buildings, country side or people.I never used to bring a camera but after moving to Moscow I started to realise that I was missing out on wonderful photo opportunities everywhere.

So, hopefully I will overcome my fear of computers and start a blog of what we experience.

If i ever work out how to set up an web shop too it will be even better.

Bear with me for now and we will see what happens.Kamilla

No comments:

Post a Comment